Recipe type: Starter
- 100 g Italissima Grana Padano
- 500 g Spinach
- 250 g Smoked bacon
- 2 Red apples
- 3 tablespoons Italissima Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Italissima Balsamic vinegar
- Garnish with salt & pepper
- Trim and wash spinach and break it with your hands. Dice bacon and brown in a spoonful of oil. Peel the apples and cut into segments.
- In a bowl, mix the remaining oil with vinegar, salt and pepper. In a salad bowl, mix spinach, bacon and apples. Pour on the dressing, mix and sprinkle with slivers of Grana Padano and garnish with salt and pepper.