Mascarpone and Granola Tarts
- 1 cup (250 mL) granola cereal
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) melted butter
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Okanagan Falls honey, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) Italissima Mascarpone
- ¼ cup (60 mL) milk
- 2 cups (500 mL) fresh fruit, your choice
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Mix cereal, melted butter and 1 tbsp (15 ml) honey. Divide the mixture into 8 small oven-safe glass dishes.
- Lightly press the cereal into the bottom of the dishes and along the sides. Bake in the oven 10–15 minutes or until crust is firm and golden. Let cool.
- Beat Mascarpone with milk and 2 tbsp (30 ml) honey.
- Divide mixture among tarts and top with fresh fruit.