Recipe type: Starter
- 4 fresh large tomatoes
- 3 tablespoon of Italissima extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cans of 50 g Italissima marinated anchovies
- 2 fresh garlic cloves parsley
- 1 tablespoon of Italissima capers in vinegar
- black pepper
- Slice the fresh tomatoes and place them in a large plate. Cut the garlic cloves in thin slices and stir them in a frying pan with olive oil and fry them until they turn golden. Once golden mix them with the marinated fillets of anchovies, olive oil and salt. Place the marinated anchovies along the fresh tomato slices and add the sauce. Sprinkle the basil and the salt and pepper and drop the capers on top, adding a last touch of extra virgin olive oil and your choice of balsamic vinegar.
Insalata Adriatica Recipe with capers, anchovies and tomato!